With many parents now tasked with home schooling their children, we want to help. Our team of marine biologists, school teachers and volunteers aim to offer enjoyable activities, national curriculum linked learning opportunities and the odd competition, at the very least. We are passionate about wildlife, but equally passionate about inspiring people to learn about and enjoy nature. Please feel free to share these booklets with whomever may benefit from them. Equally, if you have an idea or would like to give us some feedback, we’d love to hear from you.
Activity Booklet 1
- Create your own ID guide
- Win a Rock Pool Project T-shirt!
- Food webs
- Fun facts and much more!
Activity Booklet 2
- Seagrass studies – reading skills & science
- Science & statistics – maths & science
- Make your own octopus – Art and D&T & science
- Creative Writing Competition – English and science
- Anagrams and who am I? – just for fun
If you would like to receive future email notifications in relation to our newsletters then please give consent by entering your email address. Otherwise leave this section blank. You can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting email@example.com