Back in Class
Our team of experienced school teachers and marine biologists have created a range of cross-curricular activities which can be done back in class, following a Seashore Safari or Mobile Rock Pool visit from us. The learning activities use the images, species and data you discovered during your event – simply provide your students with the personalised rock pooling reports we will email you and away you go! Please feel free to adapt these PowerPoints and deliver each task however works best for your class or school. We hope they are enjoyable and embed the learning and passion for marine wildlife even further!
Other great resources we have found for you elsewhere!
- A great activity for families: www.rspb.org.uk/fun-and-learning/for-families/family-wild-challenge/activities/rock-pooling/
- Tips on the Cornish coast: www.cornishrockpools.com/category/conservation/
- Education resources: www.national-aquarium.co.uk/nma-learning/education/lessonideas/
- Interesting video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3YC_7d3rDg
- Informative poster: www.otago.ac.nz/marine-studies/resources/otago706735.pdf