Rock Pooling Gift Vouchers
Give an unforgettable marine biology experience to the ones you love
- Looking for a gift that’s a bit different?
- Prefer to give the gift of unforgettable memories, rather than material ‘stuff’?
If your loved ones are in to nature, the coast, Blue Planet 2 or, indeed, just love to be outdoors exploring, one of our gift vouchers gives them a present unlike any other.
We cater for individuals or groups of children or adults, as well as families, taking them on an adventure into the magical world of rock pools. Not only will they get to discover and learn about a range of fascinating, secretive creatures, they will also receive a personalised digital rock pooling report afterwards – complete with photos of their finds – whilst also supporting our not-for-profit community enterprise.
We are delighted to offer three different experiences;
1. Public Rock Pooling Event vouchers – £5.50 per person per event
Our public rock pooling events run monthly from February to October. They are based in and around the Falmouth area at some of Cornwall’s most stunning rock pooling locations.
2. Bespoke Rock Pool Discovery Session – £58.00 per session -Up to eight people per session
Give your friends or family the gift of their very own marine biologist and unique, personalised, rock pooling experience. Safaris can be arranged at a time, date and location that suits the voucher holders (tides permitting). See our bespoke rock pooling page for further info.
3. Bespoke Rock Pool Expert Session – £78.00 per session -Up to eight people per session
These exclusive, bespoke safaris are run by our Director Dr Ben Holt, a renowned marine biologist with over 15 years’ experience working on oceanic conservation projects in locations such as the Caribbean, Scandinavia and extensively around the coast of the South West. A parent and school governor, Ben is a thoughtful and warm communicator – ensuring that whatever your age or level of experience, he will bring the safari to life for you.
Bespoke Rock Pooling Sessions can be arranged at a fantastic rock pooling site that convenient to the voucher holder and at a time & date to suit them!
Two presentation options available
Vouchers within gift envelopes (as per the picture above) can be posted for an addition £1.89 charge or can be sent electronically as soon as payment is received.
To order your vouchers please complete the form below:
Voucher Order Form
Terms and Conditions
- Each voucher entitles you to the monetary value of the Rock Pool Project Session type stated on the voucher i.e. £5.50 for a Public Rock Pooling Event voucher, £58.00 for a Bespoke Rock Pool Discovery Session voucher and £78.00 for Bespoke Rock Pool Expert Session voucher.
- Further charges may be applicable for out of area bookings and/or expert upgrades.
- You must book in advance.
- Subject to availability.
- Book early to avoid disappointment.
- The voucher must not be defaced – and elements must be legible.
- Voucher is valid until until date stated on the back of the voucher – currently to 31/12/2020.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- No change will be given. This voucher must be used at a single booking.
- This voucher is uniquely identifiable and will be checked at the start of the session.
- This voucher can only be used once.
- If a duplicate copy of this voucher exists the voucher will only be valid on its first presentation.
- Once purchased, vouchers cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned.